Post-School Job Opportunity for 3L Students
I recently received this in an email from the Pacific Legal Foundation:
**If you are interested, email me at fernrichardson@gmail.com and I will forward to you the official announcement and application.**
Pacific Legal Foundation is the oldest and largest conservative public interest law foundation in the country. We will be offering three fellowships to begin in September, 2006. The official announcement and application are attached below. Please forward these to all the Federalist 3Ls in your chapter. The materials shortly will be available on our website: http://www.pacificlegal.org/. Please submit applications to attyjobs@pacificlegal.org by October 31.Chapman already has one alumni, Tim Sandefur, working for Pacific Legal. Tim will be on campus for informational interviews on Tuesday. Be sure to sign up for a time slot through Symplicity if you're at all interested (and you should be interested!) in working for the Pacific Legal Foundation.
**If you are interested, email me at fernrichardson@gmail.com and I will forward to you the official announcement and application.**

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home